Free SuperSU – Root Checker
SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the destiny ;
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU lets in for advanced control of Superuser get right of entry to rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been constructed from the ground up to counter a number of troubles with different Superuser get entry to management gear.
Features consist of:
– Superuser access spark off
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get entry to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep technique detection (no greater unknowns)
– Works in recuperation (no greater segfaulting)
– Works whilst Android isnt well booted
– Works with non-wellknown shell places
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on set off
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to live to tell the tale CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from five alternatives invisible
– Theme selectable from four alternatives
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take each codes. On a few telephones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version moreover gives:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full color-coded command content logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Adjust vehicle-deny countdown
This is meant to replace Superuser (if established), you operate either one or the other. You can’t combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are consequently absolutely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION.
SuperSU – Root Checker Apk Full download
Superuser get right of entry to control runs thru a so referred to as quot;su binaryquot;. There can be handiest such a at a time. So in case you install SuperSU, your preceding superuser access control answer will no longer perform. So if you need to switch returned: (1) Open that utility, and look for an choice for it to put in/replace/replace the quot;su binaryquot;. (2) Confirm root-the usage of apps are the usage of the superuser solution you need. (three) Uninstall SuperSU.